A classic grammar reference with clear explanations of grammatical structures and forms.
- A comprehensive survey of grammatical structures and forms with clear explanations and examples
- Organized to make it easy to compare related topics, for example grouping verbs of liking and preference
- Easy to find the grammar point you want to learn, with an Index and a Contents list summarizing every section heading
- 100 exercises, cross-referenced to the explanations in A Practical English Grammar
- Exercises are graded as difficult, moderately difficult, and easy and focus on the areas of grammar that are most difficult for students
- Recommended for revision and for self-study