A HANDLE ON HOMOPHONES is a fun English language skills and literacy resource for students aged 8-12 years.
Accompanied by teachers notes, each commonly confused homophone group (eg, their, they're, there and to, two, too) is presented through a poem, which is followed by an explanation of the homophones and several stimulating pupil activities.
- An all-in-one, very convenient and easily accessible homophones and poetry resource for use with children
- 100% Irish
- Its variety of practical lessons makes it suitable for mainstream, special needs and EFL students
- Each homophone group is contextualised within the poem, thus facilitating teaching and learning
- A cost-effective, spiral-bound book
- Teachers notes at the beginning of each homophone group
- Answers to questions provided for each homophone group
- Poems are all rhythmical and rhyme, thus making the learning of each homophone group a more fun and enjoyable experience for students
- Donations from sales go to Barnardos