Elementary to Pre-intermediate
Each level of Practical Grammar has 100 units, divided into modules of five units. Each module examines a particular area of grammar. The grammar is set in short, everyday conversations or texts, showing the language in natural situations which students will find engaging and can relate to.
Students then examine the form, meaning and use of the language before practicing it in a variety of activity types. A Review section concludes each module and regular tests check students' progress.
Each level comes with two audio CDs and a pin code which allows access to MyPG for extensive additional online practice for use at home or in self-access centres.
- Real language in natural situations: exposes students to grammar at work
- Listening and pronunciation: two audio CDs provide listen and check support and key pronunciation of the grammar items
- Key vocabulary: high frequency words and expressions in each unit
- Tips: highlight common errors and characteristics of English Grammar
- Regular review and progress tests: give students the opportunity to check their learning