English for Cabin Crew is a essential course for those preparing for a career as a cabin crew member. It is equally suitable for those already working in the industry who need to improve their communication skills when carrying out their pre and in-flight responsibilities.
It is designed to:
- Improve fluency and pronunciation
- Build key vocabulary and expressions
Ideal for self-study or for one-to-one or group teaching.
English for Cabin Crew follows the real-time working practices of flight attendants in routine and non-routine situations. From pre-flight briefings to disembarkation, it looks at specific language used in all on-board situations, giving cabin crew the confidence to use correct and appropriate English at every stage of their job.
The Student's Book is organized into three sections:
- Unit 1-10 follow the routine stages of any flight
- Case Studies present real incidents involving passenger experiences and the actions of cabin crew
- Self Study provides additional practice exercises for independent study