English for Logistics is the ideal quick course for people who work in logistics who need to communicate with different people on variety of situations in English. It can be used to supplement a regular coursebook, on its own, as a stand-alone intensive specialist course, or for self-study.
With English for Logistics you'll have the English to track your shipments from pick up to delivery.
Key features of the book:
- A broad range of material introducing different areas of logistics
- Realistic listening extracts presenting language in context
- Activities that encourage students to learn and practise key terms and expressions used in the sector
- Stimulating role-plays
- STARTER section at the beginning of each unit with topics for discussion and reflection
- Appendix including an answer key, transcript, and an A-Z wordlist, a glossary of useful phrases and vocabulary, a glossary of abbreviations and acronyms, and a weights and measures conversion chart
Key features of the MultiROM:
- Realistic listening extracts
- Interactive exercises to practise the language of logistics