English for the Energy Industry is the ideal quick course for anyone who needs English to communicate with colleagues and business contacts in the energy industry sector. It can be used to supplement a regular coursebook, on its own- as a stand-alone intensive specialist course, or for self-study.
English for the Energy Industry will give you the edge in this most international of sectors.
Key features of the book:
- A broad range of input material covering key areas of the energy sector
- Realistic listening extracts presenting typical situations from professional life
- Authentic documents covering issues important to the energy sector
- STARTER section at the beginning of each unit with warm-up and awareness-raising activities
- OUTPUT section at the ed of each unit with topics for discussion and reflection
- Appendix including an answer key, transcript, A-Z wordlist, and a glossary of useful phrases and vocabulary
Key features of the MultiROM:
- Realistic listening extracts
- Interactive exercises to practise the language of the energy sector