English for Telecoms is the ideal quick course for anyone working in the telecoms and information technology sector. It can be used to supplement a regular coursebook, on it's own, as a stand-alone intensive specialist course, or for self-study.
English for Telecoms gives you the English you need to communicate clearly in this global sector.
Key features of the book:
- An introductory unit looking at the state of play in the sector and a closing unit on telecoms and IT in society
- Six main units looking at aspects of telecoms and IT and how they are applied in particular business areas
- Language presented and practised in authentic situations
- STARTER activities to raise awareness and OUTPUT activities to encourage discussion
- Partner files for role-play
- Appendix including an answer key and transcripts of the listening extracts
Key Features of the MultiROM:
- Realistic listening extracts
- Interactive exercises to practice the language of telecoms and IT
- Tech Tutorials glossary of technical language