English for Telephoning teaches students strategies for communicating by telephone, and trains them how to sequence a conversation. The course builds up students' confidence to communicate effectively during a telephone call.
Exercises in every unit allow students to review their telephone English, learn new expressions, and practise core grammatical structures.
- Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject
- Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies
- STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities
- OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection
- Answers, transcripts, and a glossary of useful phrases at the back of each book
- Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice