English for Accounting is suitable for people working in accounting and finance who need English to communicate in a variety of situations with colleagues and business partners.
Students learn the language and skills related to accounting, as well as techniques and strategies for achieving goals in meetings and presentations.
Each unit of English for Accounting addresses a different area of accounting, such as financial statements, tax systems, and auditing. Dialogues, exercises, and authentic texts present the vocabulary, and give students an opportunity to practise language in context.
- Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject
- Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies
- STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities
- OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection
- Answers, transcripts, and a glossary of useful phrases at the back of each book
- Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice