All the practice you need for a top score in the Cambridge English: First (FCE).
With the realistic test papers and helpful advice in Collins Practice Tests for FCE, you will feel confident and fully prepared for what to expect on the day of the test. It contains:
• 4 complete practice tests with answer keys and model answers
• Free online practice module that guides you through a complete test with tips for success
• An MP3 CD and audio scripts for the Listening and Speaking papers
• Full colour section with visual materials for the Speaking paper, plus model answers (on the CD)
• A mini-dictionary of difficult words from the tests, taken from our COBUILD dictionaries
With Collins Practice Tests for FCE, students will know what to expect from the real test:
• Material and layout has been carefully prepared to replicate the real test (both paper-based and computer-based)
• Introduction contains a full guide to the different sections of the test, along with tips and practical advice on how to revise and prepare for the test
• Sample answer sheets from Cambridge English are included
Suitable for Upper Intermediate students (CEF level B2) preparing to take the Cambridge English: First (also known as FCE or First Certificate in English).