Thousands of essential words and phrases to help you get the most from your trip abroad.
Compact and easy to use, this handy guide includes travel and language tips plus a two-way mini-dictionary, so you’ll never be stuck for the right word. It is arranged by topic in clear, colour-coded sections, and offers phrases for every eventuality. Its simple-to-read format allows you to build your own sentences and develop your language skills. Also featuring a comprehensive menu-reader and pronunciation guide, it is the ideal companion to any trip.
With this 224-page guide to essential language, with two-way mini dictionary, pronunciation guide and menu reader you can
- Chat with the locals from the moment you arrive
- Understand what you see and hear in everyday situations
- Say it right first time with the simple pronunciation guide
- Taste something different with the comprehensive menu reader
- Build your own phrases using the grammar guide
Our phrasebooks may be small but they’re perfectly formed to take the stress out of finding the right word in a foreign situation. East to use, they contain thousands of words and phrases, a pronunciation guide, comprehensive menu reader and a two-way mini-dictionary.