Intermediate Level and Above
Collins COBUILD Key Words for Electrical Engineering is a brand-new vocabulary book aimed at anyone who wants to study or work in the electrical engineering. The title contains the 500 most important words and phrases you will need to succeed and includes practice material to make sure you really learn them.
- The first 500 words you really need to know, based on expert research
- Examples show how words are used in authentic electrical engineering contexts
- Full-sentence definitions explain what the word means in simple language
- Self-study practice material ensures you learn the most important words in retail
- Vocabulary-building features help you to improve your fluency and accuracy
- Audio helps with pronunciation