Percorso Cils directs to anyone who wants to participate in the certification exam of italian as a foreign language level ONE – B1.
This handbook of preparation and deepening has been conceived and created, as a tool for both classroom teaching and self - learning.
Its structure allows be using with the guidance of a teacher, who can work for skills, but also autonomously being present, combined with the solutions, also further insights and explanations.
The manual is divided into four sections:
- The first section comprises the presentation of the exams, of level ONE - B1, the description of the test, useful advice for teachers and students and the Syllabus.
- The second section comprises two exam notebooks, divided by skills, completed answers, ideas and explanations of the correct answer.
- The third section comprises three examination notebooks complete with answers.
- The fourth section finally comprises exercises useful for preparation for the CILS examination, the review and the fixing of the grammatical structures present in the examination texts.
Percorso CILS UNO-B1 is the first of the series of manuals for getting prepared for the CILS examination, which presents unique elements able to differentiate it from other manuals, among them:
- Useful tips for the preparation both for teachers and students;
- Answers, ideas and explanations that make it usable for self-learning;
- Division of tests by skills so that in a classroom environment the teacher can guide the students to deepen their individual abilities, integrates, if it is necessary, with ad hoc materials.
- Online site where you can download audio tracks and a useful glossary in three languages.
The structure of Percorso CILS makes it suitable for:
- preparatory courses in schools for sustaining the examination
- self – learning study