Cambridge Grammar of English Paperback with CD-ROM A Comprehensive Guide
Advanced, Proficiency and Above
The award-winning guide to English as it’s really used
The Cambridge Grammar of English is a major new reference grammar for advanced level students, teachers, teacher trainers and applied linguists. Using ground-breaking language research, it offers clear explanations of spoken and written English based on real everyday usage.
- Over 7,000 examples of English grammar illustrated.
- User-friendly, two-part structure covers grammar and usage.
- The most comprehensive coverage of spoken and written English.
- Special focus on difficult language areas and guidance on avoiding common mistakes.
- Differences between British and American English clearly explained.
The accompanying CD-ROM makes the Cambridge Grammar of English even more accessible with:
- The whole book in handy, searchable format.
- Audio recordings of all the examples from the book.
- Links to the Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary online for instant definitions of new vocabulary.
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.