English Pronunciation in Use Elementary Book with Answers, 5 Audio CDs and CD-ROM
As well as covering all aspects of pronunciation including individual sounds, word stress, connected speech and intonation, these books are designed to develop students’ listening and speaking skills by providing both receptive and productive practice.
The book with answers is ideal for use in the classroom or for self-study. The accompanying audio CDs offer a clear model for learners to listen, repeat and practise their own pronunciation.
On the CD-ROM
- A wide range of interesting and enjoyable games and exercises provide additional pronunciation practice.
- Audio recordings offer extra listening practice – record your own voice and listen back to check your pronunciation.
- Create-your-own test function enables you to build your own tests and monitor progress.
- Advice included on which exercises to focus on for language-specific problems.
- Animated diagrams of the mouth focus on individual phonemes and demonstrate how to make the correct sounds.
- Progress check shows which exercises have been completed and how well you performed.
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.