Innovations Advanced Student Book
Innovations is a new five-level general English course for classes looking for new material with a fresh approach. Based on a language-rich, lexical/grammatical syllabus, it starts from the kinds of natural conversations that learners want to have.
- Presents and practices vocabulary, collocations, fixed expressions and idiomatic language
- Motivates learners by using unusual and interesting texts
- Provides lots of personalised opportunities for using language
- Emphasises sound-chunking and oral fluency
- Covers productive and receptive pronunciation work
- In-built learner-training pages, which include tips and advice
- Teaches many aspects of grammar and spoken language not found in other coursebooks
- Teacher’s Resource book provides photocopiable activities
- ExamView Test Generator CD-ROM allows teachers to produce and print exam material
- Careful revision and recycling throughout
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.