Move Advanced Teacher’s Book
Move is a flexible general English course for adults and young adults. It takes a discovery-based approach to lexis and grammar, with an emphasis on communicative language acquisition and practice. Each of the three topic-based modules per level contains 15 hours of core material, and can be easily extended using the additional resources in the Teacher’s Book and on the CD-ROM. This makes Move the ideal course for use on short intensive courses, as well as on longer courses with fewer teaching hours.
• Teaching notes offer practical ideas and guidance for every stage of the lesson
• Photocopiable unit and module tests assess progress
• 24 extra photocopiable discussion lessons and communication games
• Common European Framework (CEF) section maps the course to the framework descriptors
• Photocopiable ‘Can do…’ checklists for students to use as part of their CEF portfolio after each unit
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.