SkillsWork: Intergrated Skills Work and Language Practice Student’s Book with audio CD
SkillsWork is an exciting new book for teachers and students who want to focus on skills development. Using the materials that teachers normally have to research and put together themselves.
SkillsWork provides 40 lessons of integrated skills work with a strong emphasis on vocabulary acquisition.
SkillsWork presents integrated skills practice through a range of engaging and relevant topics. As well as practising skills the units provide opportunities to extend the students’ lexical range.
It is ideal for:
- students who need more intense skills practice and want to extend their range of passive and active vocabulary
- teachers who are looking for interesting topics to discuss and range of tasks for skills development
- students and teachers who want to work away from the course book for part of the day or week
- audio CD included which has recording of all the listening passages and dialogues
- range of activity types from full class discussion to individual homework
- examples of different genres including articles, reviews, interviews, fiction, surveys, announcements
- introduces writing and speaking tasks required of students in their work and exams
- additional material and advice in the Teacher’s Book
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.