Video Prompts for Class Discussion
Pre-Intermediate to Intermediate Level
Are you addicted to the Internet? How should schools deal with cyberbullying? And who is your hero?
these are just some of the questions posed in this interactive whiteboard video resource designed to get teenage classes talking.
This resource provides a variety of video content raging from BBC news stories to interviews with UK teenagers, each acting as a springboard into guided discussion and accompanied by range of interactive activities.
- Motivating topics
- Integrated skills approach
- Printable and photocopiable student worksheets for class use
- Up to five minutes video in each lesson
- Step-by-step lesson plans and full answer keys
- Ideal supplement to any coursebook
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.