Cambridge English Skills Real Reading 3 with Answers
This four-level skills series for adults and young adult can help learners develop the skills they need to use English confidently wherever they are – at home, at work, travelling, studying or just in social situations with English-speaking friends.
Activities based around the themes of ‘Social and Travel’ and ‘Work and Study’ cover a whole range of everyday situations and really help students to understand the English they meet in the world around them.
• feel more confident interacting in English: a range of tasks based on real-life situations will give them the confidence to tackle anything!
• develop coping strategies for dealing with difficult scenarios: learning tips throughout the books will help them develop the skills that they need to understand and be understood.
• take their learning off the page and into their daily life, through extra ‘real world’ practice tasks
• monitor their progress: a unit-by-unit checklist, based on the ALTE Can-do statements, lets them see what they have achieved – and feel proud of it!
• help learners to put what they have learned into context, using the cultural notes
• take advantage of bonus tasks suitable for pair and group work, giving your students even more opportunities to get it right!
• visit the dedicated website to access complete teaching notes: www.cambridge.org/englishskills
* Real-life topics and situations give learners a sense of purpose, right from the start.
* A unit-by-unit checklist, based on the ALTE Can-do statements, makes it easy to monitor learners’ achievements.
* The structured syllabus, developed around the ALTE ‘Can-do’ statements, makes building language portfolios simple for both students and teachers.
* Suitable for self-study and for use in the classroom.
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.