Collins EAP Numbers
CEF B2 / IELTS 5.5 and higher
Statistics and data for the non-specialist
At university you may be expected to analyse complex data and present your findings, whatever your area of study. Collins Academic Skills Series: Numbers gives you the skills you need to make sense of data and numbers and the confidence to use them effectively in your work.
Learn how to
• interpret statistics and data
• conduct surveys
• evaluate and question results
• present numerical information clearly
- Clear information and practical exercises
- Information on academic expectations – understand the requirements of studying at university
- Helpful tips and summaries
- Answer key and glossary
Numbers is part of a new six-book series to help international students achieve academic success at college or university. It is designed to support students who are studying, or preparing to study, at an English-speaking institution.
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.