Collins English for Business: Key Business Skills
Intermediate to Advanced Level
CEF B1 – C1
Written by an expert in business and international communication, Key Business Skills offers professional advice and practice in the following areas:
Non-native English speaker executives working in international environments need more than Business English. They need the business skills to present, run meetings, negotiate and network in international environments and then master the language needed to use those skills successfully.
Key Business Skills follows a unique ‘Business Plus’ approach, with a focus on business skills and advice plus English language support. It provides activities to develop key skills needed by executives, such as dealing with difficult questions in presentations, intervening successfully in conference calls and meetings, recognizing the signals in a negotiation in English and networking without causing offence.
The 24 units include language and vocabulary practice, as well as cultural tips for interacting with colleagues and clients, to ensure you avoid embarrassment and to help enhance your business relationships.
All the fundamental skills needed for business in one book
- Focuses on business skills and advice plus English language support
- Audio CD features native-speaker models to help you improve pronunciation
- Includes key vocabulary for each skill
- Provides essential cultural awareness tips for working in international businesses
- Suitable for self-study or can be used in the classroom with students of Business English
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.