Collins English for Life: Speaking Pre-Intermediate with Audio CD
Develop key speaking skills and become more confident when speaking in English.
To improve your speaking skills you need to learn how to get your message across in the right way and make sure people understand what you say. With Collins Speaking (A2) you will learn what to say and how to say it, by practising the right words, phrases and pronunciation.
Includes practice on:
- meeting new people
- buying and ordering things
- speaking on the phone
- sking for and giving opinions
- making a complaint
- agreeing and disagreeing
It is suitable for self-study and classroom use, and can help towards Cambridge ESOL KET preparation.
- Twenty units with a clear design in full colour.
- Recordings of both native and non-native speakers of English, covering a wide variety of accents from around the world.
- Appendices contain detailed advice targeting specific speaking skills.
- Mini-dictionary with definitions of the most difficult words in each unit, taken from the Collins COBUILD dictionary.
- Answer key
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.