Collins English for Life: Speaking Upper-Intermediate with Audio CD
Develop key speaking skills and become more confident when speaking in English.
To improve your speaking skills you need to learn how to get your message across in the right way and make sure people understand what you say. With Collins Speaking (B2) you will learn what to say and how to say it, by practising the right words, phrases and pronunciation.
Includes practice on:
- Dealing with difficult conversations
- Expressing annoyance and anger
- Showing sympathy
- Being tactful
It is suitable for self-study and classroom use, and can help towards Cambridge ESOL FCE preparation.
- Twenty units with a clear design in full colour.
- Recordings of both native and non-native speakers of English, covering a wide variety of accents from around the world.
- Mini-dictionary with definitions of the most difficult words in each unit, taken from the Collins COBUILD dictionary.
- Answer key
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.