Collins Work on your Grammar – Elementary
Hundreds of exercises to get you to the next level
Collins Work on your Grammar – Elementary is a new practice book that covers the key grammar points needed by learners of English at elementary level.
This book is an essential resource for learners who want to improve their English grammar. Each of the 30 units presents a different area of grammar using clear language and examples. This is followed by practice exercises to ensure the learner will remember and be able to use what they have learnt with confidence in their written and spoken English.
- Focuses on the grammar required at elementary level
- Thirty units with clear presentation material followed by practice exercises
- Authentic examples of real English, taken from the Collins Corpus
- Includes line drawings which illustrate key concepts
- Clear structure and presentation of language
- Plenty of room to write in
- Full answer key included
- Ideal for self-study or for use in the classroom
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.