New Methods, New Possibilities
Dictation contains a wealth of new techniques to extend the traditional language-learning activity of dictation.
The authors present some thought-provoking answers to such apparently simple questions as:
- Who chooses the text?
- Who dictates?
- Who corrects?
- What and how do they correct?
The activities range from traditional focuses on spelling and punctuation problems to exercise that emphasize personal attitudes and opinions of both teachers and students.
- activities suitable for a wide range of levels and ages
- example texts for many activities, with permission to copy
- opportunities for students to create their own texts
- a variety of suggested correction techniques
- suggestions for using dictation in teacher training
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.