First thousand words in Russian
- 1000 familiar items illustrated in colourful scenes for children to spot, each is labelled with its Russian name for readers to learn.
- Each word is shown in both Cyrillic script and the Roman alphabet.
- Readers can listen to every word read by a native Russian speaker at the Usborne Quicklinks Website.
- Illustrated by Stephen Cartwright, and specially updated to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Usborne Publishing. Don’t forget to look out for the Little Yellow Duck on every page.
- A fun way for young Russian learners to learn key vocabulary.
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.