7 – 11 years old
Hexagonie provides an innovative way to teach French. Part 2 is aimed at pupils in Years 5 and 6.
- Systematic but flexible format makes scheme suitable for non-specialists and specialists.
- Language elements are introduced in a logical, easy-to-understand way, so that children quickly communicate with confidence.
- Breaks language down into manageable chunks and presents them in a methodical manner enabling pupils to feel that they can converse in French.
- Brings French to life, engaging pupils’ imaginations, and furthering their understanding of French language structures.
- Develops effective learning strategies that can be applied to other languages and across the curriculum.
- Comprehensive coverage of all Oracy and Literacy objectives of the KS2 Framework for Languages and many of those for intercultural understanding.
Topics introduced in Part 2:
- Going on holiday
- Leisure activities
- School life and timetable
- My day
- Food and drink
- Activities at home
- The weather
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.