Hexagonie, Year 8
12 – 13 years old
Hexagonie is a unique scheme for teaching French at Key Stages 2/3 (KS2, KS3).
- Language elements are introduced in a logical, easy-to-understand way, so that children quickly communicate with confidence.
- Breaks language down into manageable chunks and presents them in a methodical manner enabling pupils to feel that they can converse in French.
- Brings French to life, engaging pupils’ imaginations, and furthering their understanding of French language structures.
- Develops effective learning strategies that can be applied to other languages and across the curriculum.
- Linked to the new National Curriculum for Modern Languages.
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.