Market Leader 3rd Edition Extra Intermediate Course Book + DVD-ROM
Market Leader 3rd Edition Extra develops confident, fluent speakers who can successfully use English in a work environment.
- A five-level course for young adults and adult professionals
- Contemporary material with Financial Times content in every unit
- Takes students from CEFR A1 to C2
- Student Course Book with DVD-ROM
- NEW 16 pages of business skills in each level: negotiation, presentation, writing emails, telephoning and teleconferencing, small talk, meetings and interviews
- Authentic texts from the Financial Times and other sources develop reading skills and provide essential business vocabulary.
- Interviews with business people and experts develop listening skills, such as prediction, listening for specific information and note taking.
- Language Work develops students’ awareness of common problem areas and introduces grammatical concepts.
- Open discussion exercises for groups and pairs.
- Skills section for teaching career-related skills.
- Useful Language Box provides phrases for role play situations in the workplace.
- Case study discussions on the unit topic (with commentaries on the DVD-ROM).
- Working Across Cultures sections develop cultural awareness.
- Four revisions units in each Course Book.
- Updated with video resources and worksheets for Extra
- All 12 interviews from the Course Book, with optional subtitles, expose students to natural, authentic speech.
- Self-study practice activities allow students to revisit problem areas and reinforce classwork.
- Activities provide language-recycling opportunities with instant, personalised feedback.
- iGlossary – a digital mini-dictionary that provides definitions and pronunciations of all the key words listed in the Course Book.
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.