Oxford EAP Upper-Intermediate/B2 Student’s Book
Oxford EAP develops the essential skills and academic language for learners who are preparing to study in English at university level, from foundation courses to postgraduate research.
With authentic content from Oxford textbooks and videos of lecture extracts, Oxford EAP is an ideal course for learners from a wide range of disciplines. Its clear structure and user-friendly approach make it an ideal resource.
- Authentic academic content using extracts from Oxford textbooks
- Integrated skills and academic language
- Video-based lecture extracts to help prepare students for the university experience
- Progressive coverage of all four skills in an academic context
- Accessible and user-friendly approach
The accompanying DVD-ROM contains both video and audio content, including extracts from lectures, student presentations, and seminar discussions.
Oxford EAP also provides practical help in developing essential skills for academic study, such as critical thinking, effective note-taking, citation and referencing, summarising and paraphrasing, and avoiding plagiarism. Learners are encouraged to study independently, and to apply the course content to their chosen discipline.
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.