Oxford Picture Dictionary Low-Intermediate Workbook
All the exercises you’ll need to teach your low intermediate students, following the Dictionary’s units page-for-page. To practice the words on page 23 of the Dictionary you’ll turn to page 23 of the book. Each of the 163 topics has its own listening exercise.
- Exercises correspond precisely to pages in the Dictionary, making this exceptionally easy to use alongside the main book
- Like the Dictionary, it’s highly visual and content is never intimidating
- There’s plenty of variety to keep students interested, with the emphasis on making practice fun through puzzle-like activities such as word searches and ‘complete the picture’
- Contextualized exercises such as labelling, true or false, matching and sequencing provide more of a challenge
- The CDs focus on short conversations and dictations in natural, real-life contexts and can be used in conjunction with the listening activities at the back of the book
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.