Oxford Practice Grammar Intermediate with Key
The second level in the Oxford Practice Grammar series. Grammar structures are explained in detail with extended practice activities to build your confidence.
Oxford Practice Grammar knows that students need different types of explanation and practice at each stage of their study. Intermediate gives you more detail with extended practice. Great for the classroom or self-study and covers the grammar students need to know for the Oxford Test of English and B2 First exam.
- NEW design presents each unit clearly to make the grammar topics easy to digest
- Covers the grammar students need to know for the Oxford Test of English and B2 First exam
- Regular revision units and tests help learners focus on the grammar they need to practise most
- Downloadable progress tests available for each level
- Exit test makes sure you are ready for Oxford Practice Grammar Advanced.
Oxford Practice Grammar Intermediateis divided into units, each of which covers an important grammar topic. Each unit starts with an explanation of the grammar and is followed by a set of practice exercises.
The flexible format means that you can either work through the books or choose the order in which you want to study the grammar topics, perhaps starting with those that are giving you problems. The downloadable tests for the end of each unit or section mean you can see how much you have learned.
When you’ve finished the book you can try the exit test so you know you are ready for Oxford Practice Grammar Advanced.
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.