Using the Board in the Language Classroom
More than 130 activities as well as tips and suggestions for using the classroom board more effectively and efficiently.
This book provides tips and suggestions to help language teachers use their classroom boards more effectively and efficiently. More than 130 activities for the board to help teachers both teach and assess their students are included.
These activities will also provide opportunities for students, whatever their age or level of competency, to
- learn and practice specific lexical, phonetic, or grammatical items
- attain increased fluency in their writing, reading, listening, and speaking skills
- teach and learn from their peers
- practice self-assessment
- get to know each other and other cultures better
- and have fun during the learning process.
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.