Oxford Picture Dictionary High Beginning Workbook
All the exercises you’ll need to teach your high-beginning students, following the Dictionary’s units page-for-page. To practise the words on page 23 of the Dictionary you’ll turn to page 23 of the book. Each of the 163 topics has its own listening exercise.
- Exercises correspond precisely to pages in the Dictionary, making this exceptionally easy to use alongside the main book
- Like the Dictionary, it’s highly visual and the content is never intimidating
- The second edition has more graphs and charts, more writing and speaking activities, and more occasions for critical thinking
- Includes Challenge activities, designed to encourage students to use their new vocabulary
- The CDs focus on short conversations and dictations in natural, real-life contexts and can be used in conjunction with the listening activities at the back of the book
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.