Vocabulary Files A2 Student’s Book
- The Vocabulary Files series consists of 5 Books, 64 pages each, for CEF Levels: A1- A2 – B1 – B2 – C1
- The aim of the series is to give students the chance to expand their vocabulary in different areas.
Each unit deals with a common Vocabulary topic; the vocabulary is taught through a variety of exercises with lots of illustrations to make them more lively and interesting.
- This series can be used as Time Fillers; when teachers have some extra time and they need something to do to help students revise what they have already been taught. Alternatively, it can also be used to help weak students enrich their vocabulary in various common topics.
- Levels B1, B2 and C1 in this series have also been written for students who are planning to take the IELTS exam. They cover some of the main vocabulary points that IELTS candidates will need for the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections of the exam. The vocabulary that students acquire in each of these books will help them to achieve the score they want in the IELTS exam.
- The 15 units in each of these books, focus on topic-specific vocabulary areas, which may be required in the IELTS exam (for example, economy, education, health, etc). Some Exercises focus on general vocabulary items, which can be used in all aspects of the English language. Many of these words are relevant to specific tasks in the IELTS exam (for example, describing how something works, writing a letter or describing a house).
Delivery in 2 - 5 working days when in stock. Allow up to 14 days for non-stock items.